When was the last time you flew a kite?
Have you ever done it as a couple?
Spring is a wonderful time for kite-flying. Even in the midst of Covid-19, a kite can be ordered online (or picked up on a grocery run).
Pick a breezy (but not too windy) day and head to an open space. Work together to get the kite in the air and keep it in the air.
Bring along a picnic blanket and a snack or a meal to enjoy the outdoors even more fully. Take in God’s beauty around you. Lay on your backs and look at the clouds and share or dream a little together.
Here are some questions to get you started:
- Do you have any memories of flying a kite in childhood? What are they?
- What is your best memory from being a kid?
- What do you dream of doing once the Covid-19 mandates are over?
- What’s your favorite thing to do together?
- If we could plan a trip for just the two of us in the future, where would you like to go?