This Double Date focuses on the importance of wisdom which is one of the God-Tools we talk about in our No More Perfect Marriages book.
This video digs in deeper than the book, however. Join us as we look at nine different places where we can gain wisdom in order to have a growing marriage.
Talk About It
- Is there a place we need to do a new internship? (finances, conflict resolution, communication)
- Is there something on the wisdom wheel we need to more intentionally pursue so we can together?
- Is our marriage a growing marriage?
Think about it
- Am I knowledgeable of my own personality and temperament?
- Am I know of my spouse’s personality and temperament?
- Am I knowledgeable about my home internship and what I carried into adulthood?
- Is there something on the wisdom wheel I need to more intentionally pursue?
Quotes and Notes
James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given.”
Matthew 7: 3-5 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
The Book of Proverbs is the Book of Wisdom (read one chapter a day that corresponds to the day of the month it is.)
Romans 12:9-21—Wisdom for how to love unhumanably.
No More Perfect Marriages Seminars (If you want to register for the upcoming July 20-21, 2018 seminar, make sure and use the coupon code DATENIGHT20 to get a $20 discount on your registration as a No More Perfect Date Night member!)