Welcome to the No More Perfect Date Night Community!
We want your experience to the best it can be. Clarifying the terms and conditions will help that
happen. These are the Terms & Conditions for No More Perfect Date Night. If you have any
further questions please email our Customer Service team.
Terms and Conditions for No More Perfect Date Night:
By purchasing this subscription-based membership you are given access to our No More Perfect
Date Night content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein
as the “Membership”). When you become a member, you acknowledge and agree to the
- You will not share your Membership user name and password with others. Should you do so,
this will result in termination of your Membership.
- JAM Savage Ministries has the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at
any time for any reason.
- Your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access
the Membership content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any
portion of the content available through the Membership. If you desire to share the content in a
small group setting, please contact us for an affordable
small group license.
- You will be billed for the membership in accordance with the quoted membership fee. The
membership that you purchase is a monthly membership and you will be automatically billed
each month, until and unless you contact us by email to
cancel your membership.
- You must cancel by three days before your next billing date in order to assure the ability to
stop a charge for the following month-long period. Until you terminate your membership, you
authorize our billing company to charge your credit card for the ongoing membership fee.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or
- Updated credit card
- Contact information change including home or billing address
- Breach of security of your username or password
- Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for
unauthorized use of the Membership through your account.
- We shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or
any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company.
- If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent a notification to change
the card on file. If you do not update the card within one week, your membership will be
cancelled, and you will no longer be able to access the site.
We’re glad to have you as a member! If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our
customer service team. You’re a part of the Date Night family and we’re glad to have you in our community!
© No More Perfect Date Night 2018. All rights reserved.