Are you ever frustrated by your spouse’s differences? We understand that struggle! It was not until we realized that our wires were crossed that we were able to turn from frustration to fascination! This Double Date with Mark and Jill is all about how to embrace the way that God has made your spouse, and the way He has made you!
Talk About It:
- Take the time to go through the personal operating inventory together. Where do we fall in each category?
- How can we use our specific wiring to work together effectively?
- Are we meeting each other in the middle? How can we respect each other’s differences by making decisions that benefit both of us?
Think About It:
- How can I move from frustration to fascination at my spouse’s differences?
- Have I accepted and embraced the way that God has wired me?
- How can I use my wiring to bless and support my spouse?
Quotes and Notes:
More information about our No More Perfect Marriages seminars can be found here.
Living with Less So You’re Family Has More by Mark and Jill Savage
Personal Operating Inventory
- Random vs. Sequential Mind Style
- Introvert vs. Extrovert
- Internal vs. External Processor
- Thinker vs. Feeler
- Structured vs. Spontaneous
- Innie vs. Outie
- Medium-High vs. Medium-Low Capacity
Psalm 139:13-14- “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”